Friday, June 29, 2007

Relaxing

I am so glad summer is here and we are just kicking back have a good time. Yeah right. I have been teaching at VBS from 1 to 4 then to the first soccer practice at 4:30 then the next practice at 5:30. Get home by 7 to get something on the table to eat and then start getting ready for the next day. Today is our last day of VBS and no practice tonight. Anthony has a couple of philly fund raisers for next couple of days. This week should be busy but not as bad as last week. Did I mention that we are getting ready to head to CA in a couple of weeks. It will be just me and the kids and we are looking forward to it. Steve is saving vacation time for a trip to Disney Land later this year. I don't know why I am sitting here typing I need to go for a walk and get my day started.

No comments: