Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lazy Days Of Summer

I don't think so. We just got back from a trip back to Sacramento. I have lots of pictures to share but not today. I am uploading them as I speak.

I do have some soccer pictures to share. Megan is only going to play in 4 soccer games this summer season. I didn't realized that that U15 and U19 only play in July. It's a crazy season with 3 to 4 games a night. Then you need to add Jason's game's into the mix.

Anyway, we had planned the trip to Sac not realizing she would be missing most of her games. However we will be making up for it come fall with select soccer. We will be back in Walla Walla every weekend.

Any way here are some pictures from the last game.

Jason is doing really good. He first was ready to drop out but has changed his mind.

DSC_2413

DSC_2417

DSC_2418

DSC_2465

DSC_2472

DSC_2485

As I go to post Megan's pictures I realized that I didn't upload them. It's going to be one of those days.

DJ update. It took awhile but the two of them got together. He hasn't changed much just gotten taller. I have some pictures of them as well, but those are still hanging out in my camera.

Anyway, that is all for today. I am catching up on emails, doing laundry, dishes, Moms Club stuff and VBS starts next week. I am doing the snack station and need to get that stuff together.

Enjoy your lazy days of summer.

No comments: