Friday, May 20, 2011

Yes, More Soccer Pics

We are getting ready for the last full weekend of soccer.  This is Megans last weekend in Select Soccer and it has been a blast.  On to Summer Rec League and then high school.

DSC_7291

Isn't her hair cute.  I love it pulled back like this.  Her coach insisted that she get it back and it caused some major drama.  But in the end, she did it and it looks great.  And best of all, she still loves this coach.  I am telling  you, no one else but this coach could have pulled it off.  Even better, this coach is next's years high school coach.

DSC_7294

Getting ready to take the field.

DSC_7326

I really wish this child's mother would make him get a hair cut.

DSC_7315

I love to watch her face.

DSC_7308

DSC_7348

She is just really enjoying this season.  I have not seen the laughing and smiles for a very long time.

DSC_7347

I really wanted to get a nice picture of these two coming off the field.  I really thought I had one until......

DSC_7353

Bailey ate a bug.

DSC_7355

That's it for now.  I am sure there will be lots to post after this weekend.

No comments: