Saturday, March 15, 2014

On The Road

That seems to be the story of our lives lately.  On the Road.

Megan joined a soccer team that takes 2 hours and 15 min to get from our front door to the practice fields.  No problem, what else would we do with our free time.

This trip however was to Portland and it was for Steve.  We had to go along because it means dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings, Megan's favorite place, and a trip to IKEA.  I think I am the only one who loves this store.  The kid complain but always walk away with something. 

Megan and her computer.  She needed to chat with her buds online.  How else was she going to get the privacy that she requires when staying with your family in a hotel.

Why the bathroom, of course. 

We pass the Multnomah falls every time we head to either Portland or the coast and never stop.  Megan and I have both hiked the trail, but Steve and Jason have never been close to it.  Most of it was closed down because of the flooding we have had but we got close enough. 


On thing I discovered, was the cool new camera bag I just bought is too heavy and bulky.  I struggled with it and decided I am going to have to buy another one.  I got home and opened the thing up and realized that there was 2 IKEA catalogs, 2 kindles and a bunch of other stuff that I didn't put in there.  Not to mention my camera equipment.  Once all the non camera stuff was out I realized it is going to work out just fine. 

We missed Anthony on this trip.  He is working and getting ready for mid-terms.  Over the next couple of days I plan to do update posts on each of the kids. So stayed tuned.



No comments: