Sunday, July 27, 2014

Update

We are busy, I am just not posting.

This family is getting ready for our church's AugustFest.  Steve, myself and a couple of other families organize this great event.  This year it is being combined with the Church's 100th year celebration.  So so exciting.

We have redesigned some of our old carnival games and added some new ones.  Since the event is 2 weeks away we are hopefully going to be finished with the games today.  I said TODAY!!!!!

You see these games online and think, "how hard can the be?"  We started designing back in Feburary and are just now getting them done.  Being in a small rural town, we don't have Home Depot or Lowes.  We have to travel 2+ hours to get to them.  So while we need a small little part or just one more piece of lumber, its a road trip for us.  It was nice having soccer in Washington because we hit those stores at least two times a week.

My break is over and I am going to get this boat race game done if it kills me.



No comments: