Thursday, April 23, 2015

So Sweet

This thing is bigger then he is.  On our visit to Costco a couple of years ago Jason fell in love with this giant teddy bear.  Of course I said, ummmm no.  They must only have them around Christmas time.  It was kind of funny when he was shorter, because you would only see the bear and two little feet running through the store.

 
This Christmas season, he came armed with his own money.  "I am buying this and there is nothing you can do to stop me."  Jason carried him through the store on his shoulders.  He got jealous stares from all the little kids.

The stupid bear almost didn't fit in our car.  He has his own space in Jason's room.  He once was kidnapped and held for ransom until Jason got his room clean.  I'll look for that picture to post.  It wasn't easy hiding a 5ft teddy bear but Megan helped.  She is very good at that sort of thing.  

This was what I woke up to.  Both Jason and bear asleep on the couch.  Notice the bear has both his own blanket and stuffed frog.  This is one of the many reasons why my blog is titled "News from the Zoo."  It truly is a zoo around here and I am just the head zoo keeper.




No comments: