Monday, October 08, 2007

And so it begins

The total craziness of my week. It once again is going to be one of those weeks where I have everything in the world to do, and 2 hours to do it in. Anthony and Megan are wrapping up both of their seasons. Anthony's last football game is tomorrow night against a team they sooooo want to beat. I can't blame him, us as parents want them to win and win big against this team. Megan's soccer team wraps it up on Saturday. Her coach would like to see her go to goalie camp this summer, he thinks she is showing some real promise. Of course my ever humble daughter agrees. She needs to get taller and we suggested hanging her from her toes to see if she will stretch. She is all for it.

We are also in the final fundraising stretch for the Philly Trip. Anthony still has a ways to go, so it is going to be a push during his break from football and basketball. A friend of mine came up with a cookbook idea that we are going to start working on, but not till after Disneyland.

Did I say Disneyland? We are leaving next weekend and everyone (but the dog) is looking forward to it. Cheddar is going to be relaxing in a dogie resort for the week. He has serious separation issues so we shall see how this goes over. The kids are already making plans and very excited. While in Disney we will be dining with goofy and having breakfast with Lilo and Stitch. I am starting the packing processes this week.

That is all for now, I am due at the school at noon for the book fair. Yeah me.....

No comments: