Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another Crazy Holiday

I just went over what my schedule is for tomorrow. Holy Cow!!! I hit the door running at 8:00am and won't be back until 3pm to get ready for down town trick-or-treating. Off to mass and party at the church. Then more trick-or-treating at the college dorms. A lot of fun, the kids over there really get into it and have a great time.

Good news, Steve has gotten several orders for his bird houses he has been making. We started them for the philly fundraising bazaar, but some people have seen them and started placing their orders. I am going to finish up the few things I still have undone and start helping Steve finish up. Plus, we will be taking orders for more at the bazaar. Yeahhhhhhh!!!!

Well, gotta go. Got a hungry bunch and a whole bunch of stuff that still needs to be done for tomorrows school party's.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments: