Sunday, March 08, 2009

She Has Her Own Style

Megan has always had her own sense of style. Even when she was little. I would dress her in the cutest little dresses and she would insist on wearing hiking boats with them.
Megan1
We went to a Estate sale and she found these. The vest she found at the Church rummage sale.
Megan2
They tease me about being cheap, but she only spent $1.50. The funny thing is the jackets don't
belong to another kid, they belonged to a 90 year old woman. The yellow jacket is really pretty old.
megan3
Speaking of church rummage sale. Steve and I came home with some great finds. One was a cute desk for the kids room. It was kind of sad. We took down Jason's train table to make room for the desk. My baby isn't a baby anymore.
desk
Here is one of Anthony and his cast. He gets it off on March 23rd. It is killing him that he is not practicing with his team. He also has to miss the world wrestling tournament in Reno. I wasn't real happy about that either.
2009_02260040

Have a good Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan,
I love the hat.
It looks great on you.
Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Shucks,
Eight days without a post.
I know you are busy.
But,
Shucks.
Dad.