Friday, December 18, 2009

Thanksgiving Pictures, just a little bit on the late side

I know it has taken me a while to post some pictures from Thanksgiving. Here they are.

We made the trip back to Sacramento to spend Thanksgiving with Steves family. We did get a chance to stop in and spend the day with my family too.

Here we are having dinner at my parents. It is always fun watching Andrew's reaction to Anthony getting taller and taller. Mom and Dad made us one of our favorite dinner's. Fish....yummm, it's one of the things I miss about living in California.
DSCF2406
It took about 10 times to get a decent picture. Check out Megan in this one.
DSCF2407
She is such a joy sometimes.
We spent most of the week at Steves parents house. I worked on fixing their computer and Steve, Kelli, Anthony, Jessica helped clean out the garage so Doreen could get the car back in. I would post a picture of that but I think I might get into trouble.
DSCF2415
We tested out the new bbq, and cooked some prime rib. It was wonderful.
DSCF2455
We had so much food.
Getting ready for some black Friday shopping. Kelli ended up running back to Dixon to get all the different newspapers she wanted. We each had our own copies to go by. Jessica went with Dave and they started at midnight. Steve, Anthony and I left at 3:30am and Kelli left about 6:00am. We brought some great stuff (most of it was for us and not Christmas) and I am still amazed that Steve got it all packed in the car.
DSCF2419
Joseph wasn't around to much because he was sick. Poor kid, next time we are in town we will get to see more of him.
Jessica taking pictures of my kids. Gotta love the 2 camera bit.
Jessica
And no trip can be complete without a lot of chocolate.
DSCF2475
This is Jason's fudge fountain. It makes me sick just looking at it.

No comments: