Friday, April 16, 2010

It's been almost a month

I know that it's been all most a month, but lots of things are going on here.

Ok, I have been busy but that's not really the reason I haven't been posting. It's really that rotten friend of Megan's. His name is Michael, and it's all his fault. It started with Facebook. Michael sent me a link to a new game called "Kingdom of Camalot". I really don't need another game to play on Facebook. Believe, I am hooked on a couple of them.

But this game is different. You build a kingdoms, join alliances and talk to other crazy people just like me. You use words like M'lady and M'lord. My favorite part: you build your might and destroy kingdoms that have crossed my path. Ha Ha Ha Ha (evil laugh). I have will have to admit, I love the battle. The upside, Megan plays with me and we are having a blast. The downside, I haven't cooked a decent meal in two weeks. I don't consider grilled cheese sandwiches a good meal, however the kids do.

So I must go, I have already spent to much time away from my kingdom. I have a barbarian camp near me that must be destroyed and I am preparing for war with another alliance. I am not sure when I will post again. Please take my advice, If you value your time, DON'T GO NEAR THIS GAME.

No comments: