Monday, June 21, 2010

Cleaning out Pictures

I will admit, that I love my new camera. It does have one down side. It's the ability to take hundreds of pictures in such a short time. It means that I can snap pictures of Anthony as he runs from third base all the way to sliding into home. But it also means I have to go through 200 pictures of just one game.

That is what I have been working on today. I still can't bring myself to start working on the Yak Attack pictures, there are so many of them. To make matters worse, most of the shots are good. LOL, what can I say, I love my camera. I will talk more about it in another post. I just haven't gotten to that yet. Ugggghhhh.

Before I get to posting pictures, I do have one bit of really exciting news. DJ, Megans best friend will be here later in the week. Megan is beside herself and keeps telling people "my best friend is coming." I will keep you posted.

JASON'S LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.

We finished the year off with a spelling test. One of the fun things about homeshooling is the flexibility in teaching. I can do whatever I want. So I decided to give Jason is last spelling test with shaving cream. He had a blast and I may use this more often next year.
DSC_1495

CUB SCOUTS

Cub scouts has ended for the year. Jason has advanced from a Bear to a Webalo. We spent last week doing a cub scout day camp. I got to lead Jason's pack. What an adventure. We had the camp outside, of course. First day was beautiful, second day we had lighting, wind rain and tornado warnings. Needless to say that after the second storm worked it way through for the day, we ended early. The last day had to be moved inside. Thank you Jessie for running such a good program. You will be missed next year.

DSC_1278

DSC_1279

That is it for right now, I will have another post shortly. Jason wants to play the WII with me. I wish I could say I am going to go and bet him, but he really wipes the floor with me.

No comments: