Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy January

We woke up to over 4 inches of snow this morning.  Which is great because we really haven't seen any this year.  We just go a little bit that lasted about two days back in November.

Updates on what has been happening.  I seem to have caught every one's cold so far this winter.  I have been feeling healthy for the last two weeks, so keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts.  No strike for Stevie.  They voted to accept the health portion of the contract however they are still in negotiations over the rest of the contract.  Jason is keeping busy with karate and hanging out with friends.  Megan is enjoying soccers off season by playing video games and Anthony is really doing well in wrestling.  He has been go so much we have hardly seen him.

I have been working on getting his senior protraits done.I took a bunch a few weeks back but wasn't really happy with them.  I didn't want to do them during wrestling season because he always looks so pale.  Here is a couple that I finished up last night.  Still have over 100 of them to go through.  I don't think either of these is going in the yearbook.  He picked a different one.


DSC_2454 DSC_2466
He is wearing his jacket and his hair could stand to be cut, but it's what he wanted.  I don't want a picture of him in a tux on my wall.  I want him looking like him.  And this is him. 

Have a good Martin Luther Kings day.

No comments: