Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's Starting To Look Like Christmas

Yep, it's true.  It's starting to look like Christmas however, it's January.  As I said in an earlier post, we finally got some snow.  Listening to todays weather, we are suppose to get between 7 and 11 inches in the next 24 hours.  On top of that, winds up to around 30 mph. 

Let me make this very clear, I like snow.  I like to watch the snow flakes fall from the sky and gently rest on the ground.  I like to run outside with my camera and take pictures, sometimes in my jammies.  I don't like snow when it comes down sideways and hits you in the face.  That hurts.  I don't like snow drifts on my sidewalk, it's hard to shovel.  I don't like when a wind gust hits your car and it slides on the ice it's sitting on.  Also, wind, cold and living in a 100 plus year old house doesn't always work well.

So, in case anyone is listening up there......SEND THE SNOW, KEEP THE WIND!!!

I hope you are warm and comfy where you are.

No comments: