Sunday, April 08, 2012

Fun Day

The kids had a couple of days off last week for conferences. We decided it was the perfect opportunity to go and spend some family time together. Bowling sounded like fun, however we don't have a bowling alley anymore. So, off to a nearby town (45 minutes away) to the nearest bowling alley. DSC_3443

What goes with bowling better then nachos. I would like to take this moment to tell you that I am a horrible bowler. But I beat Anthony once!!!!

Smile for the camera.


 DSC_3444

Jason, Please open your eyes!!!


DSC_3445

 Arggggghhhhh, Megan!!!!!!  I did only say Jason.

We also decided while we where in this town, to stop by the college that Anthony is thinking about attending next year. He is going into the EMT program but also interested in graphic design. I thing he will be great at either one of them. But he still hasn't finished designing my logo yet. He also is working on the FFA trailer. He is designing the logo's and lettering that will go on their brand new, really cool trailer.

I also decided to give Anthony's senior portraits one last try.  I don't know why, I just wasn't crazy about the ones we had.  He and I just didn't agree on which one would go into the graduation announcements. I let him have the last word on his yearbook but I just didn't like that picture enough.  The boy just won't smile.

DSC_3406

 I was also looking for something with a little more color. His other pictures just looked so gray. The weather was gray and he was wearing gray. This time I told him just to grab a shirt he really likes and lets see what we get. And I really like what we got.

This is the picture going in his announcements.


DSC_3421

He is even smiling.

No comments: