Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Photo Bombing

Photo bombing is when someone you know or even don't know jumps into your picture without the subjects of photographer knowing it.  Sometimes the photographer knows right away, sometimes you notice when you are editing through the pictures.

It's no secret that I take a lot of pictures at different events.  Back in May, Megan and I went to Yak Attack.  I have talked about this tournament before and will do a whole post about it.  I have well over 300 pictures to go through.

This person was my biggest photo bomber of the weekend.  I have pictures of her head, hand various other body parts.  In this picture I was lined up to take Meg's picture, I was waiting for her to look at me.  My best pictures of Megan is when she doesn't know I am taking them.  Otherwise she is my biggest photo bomber.  What I didn't see was Tiger (Megan's coach and yes, that is what the girls call her) watching and waiting for me to get ready to take the picture.


DSC_4220

Anyway, Tiger is a great sport, after she bombed the picture.  She grabbed Megan and posed for this.  This picture now is framed in Megan's room.  One of these days I will do a post about Megan's coaches.  She has always had good coaches but there have been a couple that will forever have a special place in Megan's heart.  Tiger is one of them.

DSC_4221

No comments: