Saturday, December 01, 2012

Hey...It's December


I thought tonight would be a great time to fire back up the blog.  It was that or finish putting up the Christmas decorations.  I have a ladder in the middle of my kitchen that I don't feel like dealing with.

I was just thinking that I really should finish up, at least in the kitchen, when Megan walked out of her room.  She was just getting changed and ready to head out with her friend for the night.  I was completely taken back by how much she is growing up.  So I grabbed my camera and took a quick picture of her.

DSC_6203

Man....I feel old.

A couple of weeks ago, I took the kids out to get a Christmas picture.  It is always an adventure trying to get a good shot of them.  They usually take the lead and come up with different poses.  All three of them carefully got on rocks in the river and turn and said "ok".  I focused and got ready for the shot and then they did this.

419435_10151182587139161_1880183402_n

They are not shy when it comes to the camera. 

No comments: