Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter


Happy Easter Everyone!!!

I have finally given in to a little pressure to start a blog. You asked for it here it goes. lol

We are having a fun but mellow Easter. We got up early and did our egg hunt and I started cooking the ham. Our plan was to cook dinner, pack it up and join Steve. He of course is working and out of town this holiday. Unfortunately he will be on a train by this afternoon and we couldn't make it there quick enough. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will make it here in time for dinner. I grew up with a firefighter for a Dad so our holidays where always flexible. I am glad that the kids are flexible as well. Plus they got their chocolate so life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture! "A" looks so grown up. Miss you guys. I hope we can get together soon. This week flew by. Talk to you soon.

J