Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Rant

Let me adjust my soap box so I can stand on it.
Yes, I too am going to complain about Rosie O'Donnell.
When it was the fight between her on Donald Trump I had to laugh a little bit. I do believe that she continued that fight for ratings. But I believe her comments on America have gone to far. I will not believe that a standing American President would ever stand aside and let 9/11 happen. I don't care if the president is a Democrat or a Republican. You might not like George Bush or agree with him, but that does not make him evil. I don't like Bill Clinton's politics but I do not believe the man is evil. Rosie (as do any other Hollywood types) have to right to stand up and say what they want, but I as a American have the right to turn off my TV, stop watching their movies and stop paying for the products that are paying their salaries. I am tired of having to listen to what evil Americans we are, but expected to still support these peoples careers. If I worked at Ford, then stood up and told everyone Ford is a crappy product buy Toyota's, you can bet I would lose my job.
OK, I feel better for speaking my mind and I am getting off my soap box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George Bush isn't evil, he's an MBA graduate (greed is good). So he does look like the guy on the front cover of MAD magazine and he's going to stay in IRAQ so that he's not remembered as "The president who went 0-2" (do you blame him). By keeping us in IRAQ, he destabilizes the world, and somehow we pay more for Gas and lose our social security benefits! Wow, I miss his dad.