Friday, July 27, 2007

Almost Over

Our trip is coming to an end. I can't believe that 2 weeks has almost past. It has been amazing, fun and really busy. We spent a couple of days with my dad at the coast which was great. I loved sitting outside and doing my Sudoku puzzles watching the kids and dog explore the area. Camping with my parents now is so much different then when I was a kid. Their trailer is 10x bigger then our old one and we didn't have TV or Internet. Of course we only spent a week or two in it at a time, while mom and dad live in it for a couple of months a year. It was so fun to see people I haven't seen in so long.

My brother had some good news this week. The company he works for is sending him to Hawaii for 3 weeks to work. You can tell by talking to him how excited he is.

Well, I must go now and start getting ready for our trip home tomorrow. Mom is taking me to Cheese Cake Factory for a belated birthday lunch today. Also a quick last minute stop at Costco and a store or Steve's favorite beer.

Here are a few pics from the coast.

No comments: