Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Good Trip

We are home and I am missing Grandma already. The thing I will miss the most is sitting in the kitchen at chatting about whatever comes to mind. I am not the only one missing someone. Cheddar is missing Danny and Lady. He keeps watching the door waiting for them to show up. The last night there, he and Danny never left each others side and Lady even let him play with her.

I told the kids we are doing NOTHING today. Steve had the house looking very nice when we came home. He even had flowers waiting for me. Once we unloaded the car it looked like a tornado went through here. So my goal today is to unpack a couple of suit cases and go through all my mail. We have 5 weeks until school starts and a whole bunch of stuff, fun and not so fun, that needs to get done between now and then.

Next up on the family agenda is a trip to Disneyland in October. So I need to start working on those plans.

Have a good day!!!

No comments: