Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ready for Bed

Ready for bed and I think I could sleep for a week. We are finishing up all the last minute projects for the craft bazaar this weekend. I can't wait till it is over, because I have a whole bunch of crafts I need to do for both presents and just for myself. I still can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week. Me and the kids are gearing up for black Friday. I really hope Steve will be here because he really enjoys battling the crowds. Being in a small town doesn't give us much options, but there are a couple of stores I am defiantly going to.

Tonight I got to drive 5 teenage boys on the annual youth group Thanksgiving scavenger hunt. A lot of fun, especially when the boys are yelling at me to drive faster. They divide into teams and race off to houses and collect food for the needy. They try to get food for the Thanksgiving baskets but will take anything people are willing to donate. Evidently people are willing to donate lots of Pork and Beans this year. The teams earn points and we even have a little bit of cheating going on. Us drivers had food stashed in our cars. We didn't win, but came really close. Haydens Mom went to Safeway. All in all it is fun and for a good cause.

No comments: