Friday, November 09, 2007

What a Week

It has been just crazy around here, and you know it will only get worse with the holidays approaching. 46 more days until Christmas in case you are keeping track. Sorry to those people I just pushed over the edge. HEHEHE

We had parent teacher conferences with Anthony this week. He is doing really well and we are very proud of him. His first basketball game is tonight and he is ready. I have been working at both the church and school all week. We are still getting ready for the big bazaar next weekend.
Steve gave me a couple of quilting classes for my birthday. I took one of them last Wednesday. I already know most of what she taught, but she gave me some useful need tips that I didn't know. I have another class the first week in December. I can't wait, it is a whole new technique I have never done.

Safeway is calling my name, have a good weekend.

No comments: