Saturday, February 07, 2009

I am Published

We're not talking about Time Magazine or Sports Illustrated (wouldn't that be cool), but I am in a publication. I took some pictures for the church not too long ago. I was just playing around and it gives me some practice on people other then my kids.

The new Church directory came out this week. Not only are there pictures of all the families from our parish (not taken by me) but pictures I took of events and even some stills. I think the pictures came out really nice, if I do say so myself.

Now, I know what you are thinking. The Church directory is not really a publication. Well, I believe that it is. There is over a hundred of them in print and they went out to 3 Church's in 4 towns in 2 different counties.

I am well on my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kiddo,
Just remember, I'm the one that gave you a start in quality Digital Photography.
Dad