Monday, February 16, 2009

The Party is Over

We only have one Chuckie Cheese type place here in town. It's all you can eat pizza and it's not a bad deal. We can feed our family for about $20. Then you turn around and drop another $40 on video games. What a deal.

Since I loved the idea of not have 10 screaming kids in my house, I figured this would be money well spent. Including my kids, we had 10 second graders, 2 11 year olds and 3 15 year olds. If you have never had the pleasure of going to one of these places, let me describe the scene. This place is crack for kids. Their eyes are all bugged out and hands are starting to shake while they are begging for more tokens.

They great part is, we are not going back for a long time. The kids really did have a good time. Both Megan and Anthonys friends where a big help with the little kids.

Here are a couple of pictures from the day.
Jason is 8

2009_0215birthday20015


2009_0215birthday20007

No comments: