Friday, September 18, 2009

Homeschool Adventure

Because that is really what this is. We just completed our 3rd week. I would love to say that this is easy and that everything is going smoothly. Honestly, we are just starting to get it down. It takes time to find out what is going to work for Jason. Plus, it is really important to make sure that you are having SOME fun. There is just no way I am going to make spelling fun. I have come up some games to make it easier but it's still spelling and he doesn't like it. I have found some fun activities to do with our history lessons. He is really having a great time learning about Egypt and mummies. I am learning a few things too.

Here he is working on his Egypt project.
2009_09180005

In Egypt they made bread and beer so we decided to make beer bread.
2009_09180002

According to Jason, the best thing about home school is doing your school work in your underwear. Him not me.

No comments: