Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Hubby

Steve had to have his hernia surgery redone. Not something either one of us was happy about. This time however, we both decided that we didn't want to have it done here. This is not your every day run of the mill hernia surgery. They have to cut from his belly button all the way to just below his breast bone. I will save you all the rest of the details and pictures. Yes, I have pictures. If you want all the gory details you have to call him. He will gladly describe the whole procedure to you.

Anyway, we went to Walla Walla Washington to have the surgery done. I am not saying the doctor here didn't do it right, he just didn't want to take the chance that it wouldn't work again. So far so good. He had it done on Thursday and came home on Friday. Compared to last time when he spent 4 days in the hospital. He is moving around really well and looks really good. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that he continues to heal.

My Mom made the trip to help us out around here. She has been a huge help and I don't know what I would have done without her. Thanks Mom.

No comments: