Thursday, August 12, 2010

Found This

I have been going through old photos. Some dating back to the 1800's. I am putting together a slide show for my father in law and it has been an emotional experience. Looking at old shots of him, Steve and Kelli when they where little. And all the pictures of my babies when they where still babies.

I even got a little teary eyed while I was doing this. I can't begin to tell you just how many great pic's I have seen. Some of my favorites are of Steve's Great Aunt and his Grandmother when they where small. And this wonderful picture of 3 men in front of a train. Not sure who they are but I love the shot. I have one very similar of Steve that we took when he first became a engineer. I will scan some of these pictures and post, someday.

Anyway, I found this one and it just made me laugh.

scan0011


Megans playing soccer. She is just under 2 in this pic. In fact this is one of Anthony's soccer games.

No comments: