Monday, August 02, 2010

Our Trip to California Pt.2

Steve met us in Sacramento on Saturday and spent the day with my side of the family. The Sunday morning up early and out the door to spend the day with Steves family.

Only Steve stayed with them for the rest of the week. Roger is doing well, but have all those kids in the house is very tiring. We hung outside and watched the kids swim. Megan needed a little convincing to get it but once she did she had a great time. It was so hot that day that even I got in. I do miss hanging out at their house and swimming. All the kids are getting so much older. Joseph is 17 now and Jessica is getting ready to start college.


DSC_2235
Here are all the grand kids. They are sitting by the window so they can see the World Cup going on. Love Megan's hat. She picked that up at Jelly Belly. It was over 100 degrees and she wears a stocking cap.

DSC_2248
Dave, Kelli and Roger. Roger is doing as well as can be expected. It is amazing how he has defied all the odds. He is a prefect example of what a strong will and the power of prayer can do.

DSC_2288

DSC_2404
One of my favorite pictures of Megan. She and I made a deal. I could take pictures of her in the pool but I couldn't post them on facebook or my blog. My baby is getting older.

DSC_2071

No comments: