Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today we are feeling very blessed. Steve's Mom, Aunt, Cousin and his 3 boys will be here to celebrate with us today. This is the first Thanksgiving that we have celebrated on Thanksgiving day since we have lived in Oregon. Steve normally has to work so we celebrate on another day.

Plus, no one wants to make the trip here because they think the weather is going to be horrible. Well, this year they would be right. I will post a detailed account of Doreen and Doris' trip in later. We are just happy everyone is making the trip.

Missing my parents today, but I am sure I will be talking with them a lot on the phone.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We here in this family have a lot to be thankful for. The last couple of days I have been thankful for flannel sheets and heated car seats. No really, I am thankful to have lots of friends and family around us. Even if you all are not in the same city as us, we are just a phone call way.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: