Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Football Post not a Thanksgiving one

There is a good reason for this. Since the holiday travel nightmare is still playing out as I type this and my Thanksgiving pictures are on another computer, I will finish out the football season with it's last set of pictures. Don't worry, wrestling pics are on there way.

DSC_4923
They lost this game 48-21. However, I want to say, this is the best game I have seen these boys play this season. This was truly a game that the score does not reflect how well they played. The boys came at them hard the first half of the game. The other team looked like they didn't know what hit them. All three of the football teams from Eastern Oregon have been down played all season. The word around the state was our little conference played nothing but easy games. However, all three teams beat what was called unbeatable teams. Oh and one more thing, our little conference that only plays easy teams, one of them is going to state. Gooooo Bulldogs!!! As much as this is our rival school, I would love to see the EOL take state. I just wish it was us.

DSC_4911
The receivers. A good night for both boys.
DSC_4935

DSC_4968

DSC_4969

DSC_4975
That is my boy with the ball in his hands. All the other team could kick were onside kicks. Anthony caught every one of them but one.
DSC_4978
He is going out for a pass and catches it. Steve was at home listening to the game on the radio. They mentioned Anthony's name more then once.

DSC_4953
Megan and Amanda posing for a picture.

No comments: