Saturday, December 18, 2010

A week before Christmas

I am not going to write a post about how stressed out I am, because I am not. I have the house decorated and it looks like Christmas around here, but that is all that I have done.

DSC_5259
I have a list of cookies I want to bake, a list of gifts that that need to be purchased, cards that need to be mailed and a house that needs to be cleaned. But guess what, I don't care. I have spent the weekend I watching my son take 3rd place in a wrestling tournament. I spent today in a nearby town watching the Beauty and the Beast play with my family. Then having dinner with the youth groups from all the catholic churches in our county. Right now I am sitting watching a movie with Steve, Anthony and Kagen. This was a great weekend and I am glad to have taken the time to do it.

DSC_5253
Don't get me wrong, tomorrow I will probably be completely stressed out, but that's OK. I am just glad to have taken the time to enjoy my family this weekend.

The pictures above are of Steve's Mom, Megan and Aunt. And of course Anthony and Kagen.

I will have lots of pictures of the last two wrestling tournaments as soon as they come off the camera. Now go and enjoy the Christmas season.

No comments: