Saturday, February 05, 2011

Missed One

Not of to a good start this month.  I already missed a day. 

I am supposed to be in Idaho today for a wrestling tournament.  Steve had to work and with Megan just starting to get over her flu, I decided not to go.  I really hate not being there today.  We are getting close to the end of the season.  It doesn't seem as long this year as it was last year.  Normally this time of year means spring is right around the corner and that means baseball season.  Anthony has decided not to play baseball this year.  I am really bummed about it.  I really have enjoyed watching him play.  But it's not about me, it's about what he wants to do.  At least that is what I keep telling myself.  However, he is going to the World Wrestling Tournament in Reno this year.  He has really wanted to go the last couple of years, but he was always playing baseball. 

So this weekend, I am going to try and get this family healthy again.  We don't really have plans for Super Bowl yet.  If Megan is feeling better, I will let them all invite friends over to watch the game.  We went to Costco this past week and stocked up.  So I have lots of food.

Have a good Saturday.

No comments: