Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Found Picture

I decided to start doing a little photo editing.  HaHaHa.....a little photo editing, I have hundreds of pictures to go through, edit and get on disk.  I found some pictures I was supposed to have gone through and printed for people.  Opppps.  It's just a little over whelming looking at over 300 pictures from one soccer weekend.  But I will get them done today.  I have to, because I have about a month before I am taking pictures of the next big soccer weekend and will have another 300+ pictures to look at.

Let me be clear about this.  The 300 pictures is from just ONE soccer weekend.  I probably have over a thousand soccer pictures from 2010.  I don't want to even think about football.  Anthony's wrestling season was cut short so probably only a couple of hundred from that. 

Anyway here is a picture I found that has nothing what so ever to do with soccer.
DSC_5323
Remember a little while back I told the story about taking pictures of the kids while they were standing on the frozen river.  The picture I posted was a close up.  This one you can see the river.

HeHeHe, the Grandparents should love this.

No comments: