Friday, March 18, 2011

My Baby is Gone

You may remember a couple of years back I did a daily post of "Where is Anthony."  Well, I am doing it again only this time it is called "Where is the Girl."

Megan, my baby is off to Washington DC, Philly and New York.  She is fight a nasty cold and has a double ear infection.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that the plane ride isn't to painful. 
scan0011
I can't believe it is her turn to go on this trip. Just think, next year, high school.

I will post a daily list of what she is up to starting Sunday. Tomorrow will just be traveling. So, please say a prayer, that her trip is successful and she is feeling better. You can also say a prayer for her group of friends that she was sharing her pop with. Hopefully none of them catch her cold.

No comments: