Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where is the Girl??? part 1

Here is Megan and one of her room mates getting ready to leave.
DSC_6561
Poor Megan had to start this trip sick.  She is was loaded up on med's but it didn't make her flight any easier.  When she gets sick she tends not to eat anything, which just makes the whole thing worse.  I haven't heard from her yet today but I am hoping she is feeling a little better and enjoying her trip.  She has worked to hard for her to not enjoy it.

DSC_6564
Here she is getting on the bus.  With her new sweet shirt and jeans, she reminds me of my Mom.  She even has my Mom's cold hands.  Megan calls them death hands.

So where is the girl today.

Today they will visit:
World War II Memorial
Washington Monument
Arlington Nation Cemetery
Kennedy Gravesides
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Changing of the Guard
Challenger Memorial
 Custis Lee Mansion
Wreath Laying Ceremony
Vietnam Veterans Memorial - where she will look up cousin Rogers Dad
Vietnam Women's Memorial
Holocaust Museum
Einstein Statue
FDR Memorial
Jefferson Memorial

It makes me very tired looking at this list. And this is just the fist day.

No comments: