Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sunshine

There hasn't been any.  Except for a couple of days ago.  I grabbed my camera and off to the park to get some pics.  Camera wasn't set to the right settings and all my pictures came out way over exposed.  Made me mad so I just deleted them.

Any way the point to all of this, I still haven't changed my header and it is really starting to bug me.  While there isn't much sun today and it is a very very cold wind, I am going to give it yet another try.

Until then, here is a picture of my favorite daughter at my favorite place.  She is sitting on a rock that I spent so many summers as a kid playing on.  Behind it is a little cave were we hid as kids and waited until someone would go into the bathroom right below.  Then we would through rocks on the roof.  Back in the days when our parents had no idea where we were or what we were up to.  Good Times. 

DSCF0052

No comments: