Monday, August 15, 2011

Let The Crazy Begin

It is that time of year again.  Time to say goodbye to the lazy days of summer and start the crazyiness of school. 

First off, not sure about the lazy days of summer.  We don't have those around here. 


School doesn't start for two more weeks.  However, high school sports have.  Megan (can't believe she's a freshmen) has practice from 7:00 to 9:00am then again 6:00 to 8:00pm.  Anthony's practice's are 8:00 to 10:00am  and again at 4:00 to 6:00pm.  I can't believe it, this could be our last year of sports with Anthony.  He has been in organized sports since he was 3.

Megan decided that she would start daily doubles with a positive attitude.  She is worried about the 5 mile run they have to do, but she will be fine.  She was up this morning at 5:50 so she could be on the field by 6:50.  Good Girl!!!!!

Anthony got up at 7:40, left the house at 7:50 to be at practice by 8am.  I don't think he was even awake when he left.  When I told him goodbye and have a good morning, I just heard a mumble. 

Well, I had to take a quick break while writing this.  Megan came home from her morning practice.  It went really well.  She took some of our advice and had a small breakfast this morning and she said she felt really good.  The summer work out she has been doing helped.  I won't say it to her but I will say it here.  I TOLD HER SOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments: