Friday, December 16, 2011

Cold Cold Morning

Another installment of what I like and dislike about this small town.

I love that I can get up early and head off for a walk.  I like walking as the sun is coming up, very pretty.  I love that when I walked out my front door and headed down the street I saw a bunch of deer.  They were so pretty walking down the street.

What I don't like about this town:  The sidewalks were really icy this morning.  The dog really wanted to say hello to the deer and pulled me down with him.  I went down on my knee and I am pretty sore today.  Hopefully, I will heal quickly.  Not a good time of year to not be moving around very well.

On another note.  Anthony is off to a wrestling tournament today.  He pulled his shoulder in practice yesterday.  This is an old injury from 2 years ago.  I really think he should have taken this weekend off to heal for next weekend. He, however, believes different.  His response to me was, "I have wrestled with broken fingers before, I will be fine."  I hope so.  He won't even tape it up.  Wrestlers don't tape things.

I will keep you posted on how things play out.  I will hopefully have pictures, but not sure how much I will be on the mats with my knee hurting.  Oh well, have a great day.  Remember Christmas is only 9 days away.

No comments: