Friday, December 09, 2011

Good Morning

I got up early to make sure the kids were off to school and I was going to sit down and write my Christmas letter.  I kept telling myself that I had lots of time. Pictures weren't here yet, then just waiting on Jason's picture.  Well, they are all here along with the Christmas cards and I still have not typed my letter.  I am half tempted just to sign the cards and send them out.

This Christmas is a little different for us.  We are really organized and could be completely done with our shopping this weekend.  Notice I said "could be".  We also have wrestling tournaments all weekend, Christmas choir practice and play practice.  Plus, Steve and I need to finalize one big gift for the kids.  I can't mention it here because the girl has been known to check my blog to see what her gifts are.

We are pretty sure the big gift is a go, but we just need to get it.  Then I can finish up the rest of the shopping.  All the stuff we are sending back to California has been purchased and wrapped, just waiting for that stupid Christmas letter.  Ok, that's it.......Getting offline to work on this thing. 

After I check facebook.   :)

No comments: