Wednesday, December 07, 2011

A Month and 3 Days


That is how long it has been since my last post.  I think that might be the longest yet.  What in the world have I been up to?

Lots!!!!  As I discribed in my previous post, I decided to take the leap into starting my own business.  I am still in the very beginning stages and learning new things every day.  I have done a couple of family shoots, kids and a even a senior.  I still need to get one done for Anthony.  I have one that will be fine for handing out to people but not for his year book.

Sunday, we headed out to get a picture for our Christmas cards and one of Jason.  Since he is being home schooled we don't do school pictures.  It was sunny here in town but not where we did the shoot.  I had been there the day before and it was cold but not this cold.  Just overnight the river had frozen over.  We had to hurry because the kids were turning red.  Poor Megan didn't feel good but she was a good sport about it.  You can tell she doesn't feel good in this picture.

DSC_0985
I managed to get this one and one other. The other one is going in our cards.

Here is the one I got of Jason. DSC_1027
 You can see his face is turning red from the cold.

No comments: