Friday, August 10, 2007

Baking, Baking, Baking

Ok, baking is not my favorite thing to do in the summer. We had a cool streak here and it felt like fall. I took advantage of it to use some of my zucchini. I have enough zucchini bread to last us the winter and I still have a ton of zucchini. I think next week I might try a zucchini relish recipe. It requires canning, something I haven't done in a long time, but the relish is very good. It's not just zucchini that I have tons of, its all kinds of squash, tomatoes, green pepper, onions, cucumbers and jalapenos. Only some of this is from my garden. Some of it is from our friends looking to get rid of their harvest's.

Disneyland here we come. This is our vacation with Steve and everyone is very excited. I think Steve is more excited then the kids. We leave in October and will be there for a week.

No comments: