Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Day to Relax

I don't think so. A day to do laundry is more like it. It was my bright idea on Thursday to have a garage sale. One that I won't be here for. lol So Friday night we cleaned out the garage and priced everything. Saturday Anthony, Steve and I got up at 5am, to set everything up. Anthony and I left and went to work the twilight softball tourn., and left Steve to do the garage sale. We came home, helped clean up and get ready for the county fair. We got home around 9:30pm because Steve and I just could not walk anymore. We had a good time at the fair (forgot the camera so no pictures). It is really small, so the kids all took off with friends and we could wonder around the exhibits. I was informed that next year I will be entering a quilt. My neighbor won first place with gorgeous pineapple quilt.

Speaking of quilting. I am starting a bunch of different projects as we speak. Anthony has a fund raising bazaar in November and I promised a quilt for it. Well, I promised a few things for the bazaar, but I am not thinking about those because my blood pressure will start going up. lol

Have a good relaxing Sunday

No comments: