Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Saturday

The week in review...

Rec. Soccer ended this week, with last games and pizza party's. Football camp and practice started this last week. Megan also starts Select soccer, which she is excited about. So, even though it is the middle of August it is starting to feel like fall is in the air.

Today I worked at the quilt show, very fun. Earlene takes me under her wing and does whatever she can to motivate me to get quilting. It worked. I have three projects sitting on my ironing board that I am eager to get working on. But first I have a garden that needed some attention. I have cherry tomatoes like you would not believe, and my basil has gone crazy. Tomorrow I will get back to working on some more pesto for the freezer. My scallop squash is producing tons and the pumpkins are starting to turn orange. Jason planted the pumpkins so he is getting excited. He thinks Halloween must be close.

I can't be sitting here any longer the grass is screaming for some water.

Here are some pics of my garden.

No comments: