Friday, December 14, 2007

It's beginning to look like Chistmas

The tree is cut down, decorated and presents under it. The house is just about decorated, the stuff is all out jut not in the right places. I have a good reason for it not to be done yet. I posted last Friday that my shoulder was sore, well it turned out to not be just a sore muscle. Flat on my back on Saturday and the er on Sunday, I have a badly sprained shoulder. The only comfortable position for me was flat on my back in bed. Steve, thank God, took some time off work to help me out. I am finally able to move around (thanks to lots of pain meds) but still having a real hard time driving. Something about the seats is just killing me. So now we aren't talking about just physical therapy. First I get to have an MRI and then we will "discuss the course of action." Followed by, "Maybe you should have listened to my advice last time you where here." Quoting my doctor. If I could move my arm, I would have punched him. I hate a doctor with a sense of humor. Steve is very concerned about what this means for his annual Christmas fudge.

All kidding aside, I can't thank Steve enough for everything he has done this week. He took care of me (made a chart of my meds and kept track of it) managed the kids and their crazy schedules. Did ALL the laundry, cleaned the house, did the dishes, hiked with the kids to get our Christmas tree and made sure all the homework was done. He made sure that I didn't have to worry about anything. Also, a big Thank you to my kids. The first night I was down and Steve wasn't home, Anthony walked up to the Chinese food place and brought home dinner. All three kids have gone out of their way to not fight and try to help me out.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

No comments: