Friday, December 07, 2007

Ready for Bed

We finally started putting up all the Christmas decorations. We still don't have a tree yet. We like to go hiking up in the mountains and cut one down ourselves. Today, it was snowing to hard up there so we have to wait a day or two and then see how it goes. I pulled a muscle in my shoulder today and it really hurts tonight. It's an ongoing problem that I have and need to start physical therapy. I just really don't want to. We are friends with the therapist and I don't like how he and Steve are whispering about my possible treatment. I am sensing a lot of pain in my future. lol
Speaking of snow, we have some again. Not as much as before, but it still is very pretty on the ground. Tomorrow we are making a trip to WalMart to see Santa. We watched Polar Express tonight (good movie) and then teased Megan (a nonbeliever) that she could not see or hear our bell. Us being me and Jason, because we of course are believers. If you haven't seen the movie, rent it, it is a good one.
Well, the meds are kicking in, so it is off to bed for me.

No comments: