Friday, December 28, 2007

A little snow anyone

Anyone want a little snow?? I guess I wished for it so here it is. We are under a blizzard warning today and have been all night. We did get about 4 inches last night (some of you can quit laughing) the winds are 35mph and at times it is hard to see across the street. Two nearby towns have really had a hard time of it, 10 inches and over with the really high winds. I am getting the kids ready to go sledding on the hill two blocks over. Hopefully we can get moving before the wind and snow pick up again. It's kind of funny that this kind of snow is a big deal to Steve and I (Anthony too, the other two kids could care less) when Denver is suppose to get 20 inches. Of course, I will go to the hill armed with my camera and will post some pics later. To hold you over until then, here is a picture from the road web cams. This is the highway coming into town.


No comments: