Saturday, December 29, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow and a little Guitar Hero

I only mention Guitar Hero because I became a Rock Legend today. LOL that means I won the easy level, which I don't believe was all that easy. I played the easiest song on medium and failed so badly.

We ended up not sledding yesterday and went to see Water Horse. Me and Jason cried the other two just rolled their eyes at us. Today we hiked up to the hill and had a good time. No pictures, the kids wouldn't let me take my camera so that I could sled with them. I went down the hill once and that was it. While my shoulder is getting better, it is not there yet. Hopefully Steve will be home during the day before the kids go back to school and the weather is nice. We want to go to the big hill and sled. It's not to far out of town but I understand it is very cool. They have a big hill to sled down and a big pit in the snow for a bon fire. I WILL be taking my camera there. That area has been hit with much more snow the we have.

Can you believe that Christmas was only 3 days ago?

No comments: