Tuesday, January 06, 2009

More Snow

Here are some pictures of what we look like today. This storm has lasted 3 days and has dropped over 2ft of snow. I believe that is the most I have seen since we have been here. The radio station mistakenly reported this morning that the schools where closed. Louise called parents again and closed the preschool. By 6:45 the radio reported the mistake and all schools where open. I have the day off today but the poor kids didn't.

Even though the snow is a pain I do love it. Especially when I get to be home and watch it through the front window. Have a good Tuesday.
2009_0106moresnow0002

believe it or not, Steve just dug out this car an hour before I took the picture


Down the street just after I shoveled again toady

The parking lot across the street
2009_0106moresnow0005
Looking down the street. The pile of snow you see behind the truck is going right down the center of the street and it looks like that over town.

No comments: