Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day

I don't have to much to report for Fathers day. We just didn't do much and that is exactly what we wanted to do.

Anthony is away at wrestling camp and I am missing him today. It seems very strange to be celebrating something and not having all the kids here. Just wait until my birthday. Two kids will be gone. My parents will be here so it won't seem so empty.

This is a picture of our desert last night. The hamburger buns are cupcakes and the hamburger is a brownie. The french fries are made out of sugar cookies. Megan helped me put together the basket and french fry bag. Jason was moral support and official taste tester. They tasted pretty good and Steve was impressed. I wish I could say this was my idea but it wasn't. I got the idea from another blog I follow.
DSCF0271
I hope you have a great day. I am off to swimming lessons then VBS and to finish out the night soccer practices for both Megan and Jason. The lazy days of summer have begun.

No comments: